Top 9 Tibet Travel Tips When Flying From USA - Flightlayaway
Flightlayaway is your guide when traveling to abroad. Here we have made some not to take care when traveling Tibet. please spare few minutes to read out. All Tibet tours must be booked at least 20 days in advance. It normally takes 2–3 days to confirm hotel bookings, and about a further 10 days for the Tibet Tourism Bureau to issue the Tibet Entry Permit.
1. Plan Far Enough in Advance.
2. Don't Forget Your Tibet Entry Permit.
3. Try to keep healthy and not catch even a cold before entering.
4. Best Time is May to October
5. Fly Into Tibet and Take a Train Out
6. Don't Miss the Must-See Attractions
7. What to Pack/Carry/Wear ( Lip cream, Comfortable walking shoes, Motion sickness medicine etc.
8. Respect the Tibetan People and Avoid Trouble
9. Know the Local Conditions and Lower Your Expectations
For more details, please call us or write us through This Link