MUST KNOW TIPS FOR FIRST TIME FLYERS
If you are flying for the first time then you may feel excited or a little nervous or maybe a combination of the two. However, being a plane passenger is no stress. All you need to do is collect the right documents, be on time and feel relaxed.
Flightlayaway knows very well how it can be stressful sometimes, therefore we have come with tips for first-time travel.
- Learning the airport procedures is very important. Therefore take time for learning the whole procedure and study online.
- Many airlines recommend online check-in for flights. This allows passengers to check-in for flight and prints off boarding pass from the house by using airline websites and mobile app.
- Make sure that you have given yourself plenty of time to go through airport procedures. This is especially crucial if you have to check-in at the airport or drop checked luggage.
- Airports are unpredictable. You cannot know how busy it will be or how long it may take time to go through security. If it's your first visit to the airport, you might want to spend some time looking around it, do some shopping or grab something to eat.
- Weigh your luggage at home to avoid an extra fee at the airport. If your luggage is over the allowed weight given by the airline, you will be charged an excess luggage fee which sometimes amounts to more than the cost of checking the bag in the first place.
- Cover your luggage with a colored ribbon or belt. At luggage reclaim, instead of having to pull piece after piece of luggage from the belt to check if it is yours, you will be able to recognize quickly and easily identify and will save a load of time and hassle.
We hope these tips will help you to make your travel easy. For Events tickets booking and payments visit us at any time on Eventslayaway.